We at ARES Staffing Solutions have been monitoring, preparing and deploying plans to help support our colleagues, clients and the community during this period of time.
The steps that we are taking align with and support Canadian Public Health Agency recommendations and are designed to adapt should further recommendations be made.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, ARES Staffing Solutions is implementing our business continuity plan to ensure that our team remains safe all while at the same time ensuring that our clients continue to be well served.
While our team will be working remotely, we at ARES Staffing Solutions remain fully accessible and committed to proving Staffing Services.
Measures that we have implemented include:
· Our business technologies are optimized to work remotely.
· We have added extra layers of artificial intelligence based security to help ensure secure remote work.
· We have adopted measures around team members that may be at risk, or may not feel well.
· We continue to support an emotionally safe work culture so that our team members have the support that they deserve.
· We are continuously educating our teams regarding Public Health Agency recommendations on cleaning and other measures that authorities have recommended to help decrease the chance of transmission and spread.
· We are in regular communication with our entire team and our clients as the circumstances continue to evolve
We are focused on continuing to serve our clients and are available at any time on short notice by phone, email or video conference.
During this global pandemic, our thoughts are with those who have been most impacted, as well as those working to contain and treat it.
You have our commitment that we will continue to do our part not only as a legal services provider but also as a member of our incredible community.
Stay safe and healthy,
Claire Colley & Jack Nodel
ARES Staffing Solutions